The objective of the Advanced OPUS10 Course is to provide participants with the ability to model more complex logistics scenarios and analyze the effect on system performance and costs.
dejtingsida utan medlemskap coop The areas covered by the course are listed below; the course can be focused more on some of the areas depending on the participant needs:
- Partial Repairable Units (PRU's)
- Modeling of redundancies both on subsystem and item level.
- Preventative Maintenance on both Systems & Items.
- Deployed operations and endurance scenarios in general
- LORA-modeling in OPUS10
- Phased deployment (up/down sizing)
- System prioritization
- Modeling system variants.
- Modeling of system/Item/task specific support organizations
- Batched item repairs and transportation
- Lateral support
- Detailed task modeling (corrective and preventive)
dejtingsida danmark pris The course also aims to give the student a better understanding of the mathematical theory used in OPUS optimizations.
dejting historier youtube The course is a workshop for a maximum of 8 participants that will include calculations and hands-on use of OPUS. Participants should bring their own calculators.
nätdejting eller inte test The exercises are intended to challenge the participants' ability to analyze the information provided and apply it to the modeling. Students will be expected to work on the exercises individually and to use their analytical skills to identify possible solutions.
Prices and Practical Information
tips att prata om på första dejten Information about course prices and practical details is found dejta dvärgar hus.