The course demonstrates how the Opus Suite tools support specific LSA tasks.The objective of the Opus Suite Introductory Course is to give the participants a good overview of the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools for strategic analysis and decision support. The course demonstrates how the tools OPUS10 (Spare parts optimization, LORA), SIMLOX (Simulation) and CATLOC (Cost analysis) support specific LSA tasks.
dejting åland wiki The course covers the following:
- An introduction to Life Cycle Management - a philosophy to address overall business objectives throughout the system life cycle
- How to be able to understand, predict, monitor, analyze, optimize and improve the effect of operational effectiveness and the cost consequences of different alternatives/options/decisions
- An introduction to Opus Suite tools
- OPUS10 – Support system optimization
- SIMLOX – Analysis of operational and logistics support scenarios
- CATLOC – Cost analysis
- How to use the Opus Suite to answer questions about strategic business decisions such as
- What capability and capacity do we need today, tomorrow, in the future?
- What type of system do we need?
- Shall we upgrade/modify or acquire a new system?
- Which system shall we acquire?
- Which supplier shall we contract?
- Which logistics support concept shall we employ?
- What resources and how many do we need?
- How much do we need to invest in additional spares in order to maintain the current service level for existing clients?
- Is there a need for any improvements in the support concept in order to meet the required production?
- Can we reduce costs but still keep the required performance?
dejt sims 3 In addition to introductory lectures, the course includes interactive presentations in which Opus Suite tools interact with each other to solve common real world logistic problems. Case studies are presented to illustrate the wide range applicability of the Opus Suite tools.
Who should attend
nätdejting bra reviews This course is suitable for upper level managers who want to – in a single day – familiarize themselves with the capabilities of the Opus Suite tools and how these tools can be used at their business or organization.
nätdejting bra review The course price for this 1-day course is 750 EURO per participant. Companies with OPUS10, SIMLOX or CATLOC support agreements are eligible for a 15 % discount on the course price.