The objective of the CATLOC course is to introduce the concept of LCC (life cycle cost) modeling and the use of CATLOC to build and maintain flexible LCC models. CATLOC makes it possible to analyze all costs freely in a number of dimensions.
date match retour chelsea psg Common dimensions of interest include:
- Materials (systems, equipment, items, spare parts...)
- Stations (stores, workshops, sites of operations...)
- Tasks (maintenance tasks, PM / CM ...)
- Resources (personnel, maintenance equipment...)
match date regex php Any combination of cost dimensions can easily be studied and analyzed in CATLOC.
match date regex c# dejtingsajter polen ystad CATLOC can also be used for modeling revenues, which enables cost/profit analyses.
match date regex Course participants will learn to analyze CATLOC results to tackle a number of common situations, for example:
- Evaluate tenders
- Identify cost drivers
- Manage data uncertainty
- How to perform sensitivity analysis in CATLOC for efficient identification of parameters that have a large impact on costs
- How CATLOC can be used with database information
- How data can be imported to CATLOC from OPUS10/SIMLOX
- After each complete CATLOC analysis participants learn how to design customized reports with results displayed in custom graphs / tables and LCC trees
match date range in excel The course also covers typical / advanced modeling features in CATLOC such as:
- Building LCC trees
- Defining cost functions
- Efficient data assignment using default rules
- Handling of costs related to structure of dimensions (materials, station, etc.)
match date range vba The course is limited to 8 participants. The course will include extensive hands-on use of CATLOC.
rolig första dejt The exercises are intended to challenge the participants who will work at their own pace, aided by the instructor when necessary.
Prices and Practical Information
dejta i norge Information about course prices and practical details is found date match juventus barcelone.